The client’s AR automation product was heading into an MVP with a team that was fully engaged in the build of core capabilities needed for launch. While those objectives of the MVP were clear, the Product team had identified a critical need to flesh out the offering and research and map the value proposition for key segments. In addition, clarification was required around operational needs to scale adoption and product use. Finally, clear internal communication with sales and external collateral material for clients were lacking for a successful go-to-market.
Given our expertise in the payments space, our direct experience taking B2B products to market, and our knowledge of this client’s product landscape, we were engaged to stand accelerate go-to-market planning effort and create a plan to scale the product post-MVP.
- Clear segmentation & targeting criteria to drive prioritization & sequencing
- Established pilot targets and process to maximize feedback and de-risk readiness
- Leveraged research to establish a segmentation based on processing approach/volume and readiness criteria that could support structured outreach
- A detailed roadmap and program plan to inform discovery sessions and optimize trade-off discussions
- Multiple iterations incorporating market, team and tech capacities drove a business roadmap that can be used for trade-offs as the product scales
- Created program plan to enable oversight in managing moving parts and dependencies
- Sales and GTM materials prepared to support Issuer and Supplier engagement
- Created a set of internal and external sales decks to provide guidance after press release; Developed an approach to communicate the product and its benefits as a tool for Issuer and Supplier engagement
- Competitive analysis which highlights key AR FinTechs and 3rd party channels for future growth